More info?


Once the consent has been issued the construction time is approximately 8 – 12 weeks.

We are a Waikato based company and we serve as far North as Auckland, Whangarei, Kerikeri, Kaitaia, and as far south as Palmerston North, Wairarapa, Levin, Hastings, Gisborne, Dannevirke and Wellington.

Please don’t hesitate to enquire with us no matter where you are based as we are more than happy to quote the job for you. 

You will need a builder to install base boards around the base of your house to cover the gap between the ground and the floor. Also a plumber and electrician to connect your house.
What other costs might I need to include in my budget?
You will likely be required by your Council to obtain…

  • A geotechnical report. This identifies the stability of your land
  • A stormwater report that identifies how wastewater will be managed on your property
  • A sewerage report provided by a plumber/drain-layer if your property has a septic tank

And you will need to pay for your site building consent application once we’ve prepared it.

All ADH transportable homes are completed with a Building Consent and Code of Compliance.

A Site Building Consent will also be required and can be obtained from the local council in the region where the building will be moved to.  The site consent is used to show compliance with the local town plans and local building rules and regulations. This will include foundations, boundary setbacks, service connections and other relevant site and concept plans for council. 

Yes, we do. We can manage your entire consent process for you or you can engage your own architect to  complete the final consent process.

Our architect can manage the Site and Building Consent application for you.